Despite the fancy name, Chicken Paillard is one of the simplest dishes to make. Pair with a simple salad for a healthy and satisfying meal.
2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of flour
olive oil to coat skillet
half a lemon
salt & pepper
1 avocado, sliced (optional)
1. Place the cutlets between two pieces of parchment paper, cling wrap, or plastic.
2. Grab a heavy pan and pound the cutlets with the bottom until they are about a quarter of an inch thick. Season the cutlets with salt, pepper and a light dusting of flour.
3. Coat the bottom of a skillet with olive oil and bring to medium high heat. Cook cutlets about 2-3 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through, but not dry.
4. Plate the chicken and dress with lemon.
5. Place sliced avocados over or on the side of the chicken.
6. Spoon Simple Salad over the top.
"Pudding? For breakfast? Sounds like a dream come true! Just make sure yours is made out of chia seeds, which are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, lots of fiber and calcium. Not quite a pudding-in-the-morning person? Then add chia seeds to your smoothies – the seeds expand in liquid...
This delicious drink was designed to make our bodies stronger and more beautiful inside and out. Tocotrienols have muscle boosting, tissue regenerating, and toxin removing powers, schisandra berry tonifies and heals organs, lucuma reverses the effects of aging and inflammation, and pearl is a centuries-old antioxidant that promotes bone...