Caesar Salad Bites
Eat with your fingers.
1 head of Romaine lettuce, washed
a thick slice of day old bread
2 cloves of garlic: 1 minced, 1 whole
half a lemon
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt & pepper
1. Remove the large outer leaves of the Romaine, picking out the smaller pieces in the center. (We wrap the larger leaves in a towel, pop them in the fridge and save for another day).
2. In the meantime, chop up the bread into rustic cubes (about 1-inch). Coat a sauté pan with olive oil over medium heat and add bread. Cook for about a minute, until bread begins to get some color, then add minced garlic, cooking for another minute until bread pieces are a nice golden brown. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Slice the whole clove of garlic in half and rub the inside of a large bowl with the open ends. Add the egg and squeeze half of a lemon into the egg while whisking. When that’s combined, whisk in about a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Add lettuce leaves to bowl and mix until coated.
5. Arrange leaves on a serving platter. Fit a crouton in the center of each leave, followed by an anchovy. Shave parmesan over each leave, and season with salt and pepper.
Farro, also known as emmer wheat, is one of the oldest cultivated grains, dating all the way back to biblical times. I love its nutty flavor with our Preserved Tuna. Look for unprocessed whole grain farro with bran and germ intact. It is loaded with fiber which can help...
Designed especially for GP, who was complaining of brain fog and too many amnesiac moments, this drink is packed with powders and nutrients that will leave you feeling energized, calm, and clear-headed. Brain dust increases mental flow, maca delivers abundant energy, mental stamina, and an elevated mood, and the...