Broiled Balsamic Salmon
Marinated for a while in balsamic, soy and honey, this is best served with sticky brown rice and dark greens.
2 half pound fillets of salmon
¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
½ a lime
1 tablespoon of honey
3 tablespoons light olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, add the honey, soy sauce or tamari, balsamic vinegar and a few cracks of black pepper from the mill. Slowly drizzle in oil until all combined.
2. Place salmon filets in a sealable container or a plate that can hold the liquid and pour marinade over the fish. Cover and refrigerate 4-12 hours.
3. When ready to cook, remove fish from marinade and place on a baking sheet. Set broiler to medium high and place fish on the rack second closets to the heat. Cook skin side up for around 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Serve with half a lime to sprinkle to your liking.
1. Bake pie shell according to package directions, let cool. 2. Beat cream cheese in an electric mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat for another minute to combine. Fold in pumpkin purée. 3. Add next six ingredients and stir until incorporated. 4. Pour...