Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
makes 1 loaf
1. Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor and pulse the ingredients together.
2. Add in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar and pulse.
3. Pour batter into a greased 7.5" x 3.5" non-stick loaf pan (or line with parchment paper.)
4. Bake at 350° F for about 40 minutes.
5. Cool and serve.
Recipe from Elana's Pantry.