Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 1 ¼ cups eggs (Either 6 chicken eggs or 25 quail eggs, which is what Ariane used.)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup milk (She used coconut, but any kind of milk works.)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
Coconut Flour Pancakes
makes 20 small pancakes
1. Mix the eggs, coconut oil, milk, vanilla and coconut sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add coconut flour and baking powder. Mix again until lumps are incorporated.
3. Scoop a scant 1/4 cup each onto a hot griddle or pan for silver dollar pancakes; these are best suited to that size. (Ariane also recommends this recipe for waffles - to do so, beat the egg whites separately until stiff, then fold in and proceed as you would for regular Belgian waffles.)
Recipe courtesy of Ariane Resnick.
*This recipe has not been tested by the goop test kitchen.