Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 14oz (2 small containers) of thick Greek yogurt
- 1 pint of fresh berries (we used blueberries, but whatever berry you can find is perfect)
- 1 cup of raw oats or granola
- honey or maple syrup to drizzle
Berry Yogurt Parfait
1. Add half the yogurt to the bottom of two pretty glasses.
2. Sprinkle on a layer of raw oats or granola.
3. Add a layer of blueberries. Repeat.
4. Top with as much honey or maple syrup as you desire.