Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 6 one-inch pieces of smoked trout
- 2 pieces sliced rye bread, cut in thirds
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
- clove of garlic, sliced in half
- olive oil
- half a lemon
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- chives to garnish
Smoked Trout on Rye
makes 6 (2 bites per person)
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Drizzle bread pieces with olive oil, sea salt and pepper and toast in oven, about 3 minutes on each side. Take them out of the oven and rub with cut sides of garlic. Line on serving platter.
3. Mix the horseradish with the crème fraîche and add a squeeze of lemon. Place a dollop on each piece of bread, top with trout and garnish with chives.