Here you'll find our favorite recipes, both original goop creations and dishes shared by great make contributors. Browse by ingredient or category to find the perfect dish for any craving or occasion, or simply scroll to get inspired (and seriously hungry).
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely grated
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (packed) coarsely grated Gruyère cheese
- 1/2 cup (packed) Cheddar cheese
Makes about 30 puffs
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Butter 2 large baking sheets and sprinkle with a dusting of flour.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the water, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Over medium-high heat, bring the mixture to a boil and then add the flour, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the mixture forms a smooth ball. Continue stirring for about 2 minutes more, until you see a film forming over the bottom of pan, then remove from heat. Add mustard and eggs, 1 at a time. Mix well to combine, then add cheese and mix again.
3. Using a teaspoon, scoop up the batter and drop spoonfuls one by one onto the baking sheets, giving them enough space to cook and expand, about an inch or two apart. Bake for about 20 minutes.