Recipes | Goop | Page 2This cleaned-up kettle corn satisfies those pesky salty/sweet cravings without all of the refined sugar. It's the perfect afternoon snack or movie night treat. 1. Combine coconut sugar and sea salt in a small bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil in a large metal pasta pot (or similar) over medium-high heat. Melt the remaining two tablespoons in a separate saucepan and set aside until needed.
3. First, add two corn kernels to test the oil temperature, cover with the lid leaving it slightly ajar, and cook until the kernels pop. (When it pops you'll know the oil is ready.)
4. Then add the ½ cup of corn and cook with the lid slightly ajar, shaking the pot every 30 seconds or so, until almost all of the corn has popped (you’ll know because there will suddenly be much longer breaks between popping sounds).
5. Turn off the heat and pour over the remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil, tossing with a wooden spoon. Continuously sprinkle over the coconut sugar and salt mixture, constantly stirring with the wooden spoon to evenly coat all of the kernels.
6. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool before eating.Serves 66 tablespoons coconut sugar,
2 teaspoons maldon salt,
3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided,
½ cup non-GMO popping corn.
Sign up here to receive news and information about the upcoming goop skincare launch.
By clicking this button, you will be receiving product updates and our weekly newsletter.
Take 25% off Goop Shop. Use code: 25OFFLOVEGOOP
Offer ends at 11:59 PM PST on 11/30/15. You must enter the discount code 25OFFLOVEGOOP in Checkout for savings to be applied. Promotion excludes: Valentino, Stella McCartney, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Michael Kors, fruitsuper design, all Beauty, all Jewelry, and all Final Sale items. Promotion also excludes taxes, gift cards, and shipping charges. This offer is valid only at http://shop.goop.com and may not be combined with another offer. No adjustments on previous purchases. Goop Inc. reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice.
Get Thursday's Note from GP, including exclusive tips and behind-the-scenes photos.