In goop Health brings our most requested and shared wellness content to life. Over the course of one intensive (but fun) day, we’ll gather for a series of panels, keynotes, and restorative interactive sessions from the health-defining doctors and experts we rely on at goop. We’ll be addressing everything from gut imbalances to sexual health, and you’ll also get exclusive access to a market lined with clean beauty products, incredible food companies, and wellness goods (complimentary swag included). We hope you’ll join us!
The goop hall will be open to be all ticket holders, and in addition to the good eats there, you can jump into a number of different guru-led wellness sessions. See below for a sample, along with a preview, as noted, of some VIP highlights.
- CRYSTAL THERAPY Our resident goop shaman has an uncanny ability to identify the crystal you need most in your life.
- MANI TIME Tenoverten—leaders in the non-toxic nail care movement—will be doing manicures on the spot.
- I.V. DRIP Maybe you’ll have spent Friday night hitting the bottle a little too hard, or maybe you’ll just be looking for an energy boost—either way, we’ll get you hydrated.
- THE FOAM ROLLING PHYSIQUE Fascia expert Lauren Roxburgh takes you through a revitalizing roller routine designed to flush toxins from the lymphatic system, reduce pain, and diminish cellulite—while lengthening and toning the body. (Note: to join this session, you’ll need an Amethyst or Crystal Quartz package—more on ticket tiers below.)
- AURA PHOTOGRAPHY If you’ve never had your aura (i.e. the electromagnetic field surrounding the body) photographed, you’re in for a visual treat.
THE FLOWER REMEDY STATION
Discover the floral salve for whatever is ailing you.
- CUSTOM EDITION OF “THE CLASS” Taryn Toomey has created a no-sweat, stress-release variation of her signature, intensely cathartic mind/body workout experience. (This is an Amethyst/Crystal Quartz special.)
- SOUND BATH NYC-based certified sound therapy practitioner and meditation teacher Sara Auster invites you to sink into the sounds of crystal singing bowls, and feel their calming effect at a cellular level. (Designed just for Crystal Quartz.)
Lapis$500 / TICKETIncludes:
- Access to every panel and keynote
- Wellness activations, including chakra-balancing crystal therapy, aura photography, and cooking demos
- All-day food and drinks in the goop hall from places like Ancolie, Amazebowls, Bai, Base Kitchen, Belcampo Meat Co. (bone broth for the win), By Chloe, Erin McKenna’s Bakery, Kye’s Montana, Lifehouse Tonics, Lifeway Foods, MatchaBar, Moon Juice, Sweetgreen, Tropicana Probiotics
- Adult goody bag, filled with $200 of products we love
- Virtual pass—downloadable link post-summit with panel footage
Amethyst$1,000 / TICKETEverything from Lapis, plus:
- Invite to cocktail reception with GP and select summit panelists
- Access to additional breakout sessions, including a foam roller workout with our body whisperer, Lauren Roxburgh, and a mini version of The Class, led by founder Taryn Toomey
- Adult goody bag, filled with $350 of products we love
- Upgraded seating
Clear Quartz$1,500 / TICKETEverything from Lapis and Amethyst, plus:
- Only-for-you a.m. sound meditation class with Sara Auster, followed by GP’s breakfast pick
- Eat lunch with GP (curated by Chef Seamus Mullen) and select panelists (plus drinks later)
- Tumi luggage, packed with $500 of products we love
- $50 credit to loot the goop hall
- 3 months of early access to new goop Label releases
- Best seats in the house
- Valet parking on us
- And a few more surprises