For the Office Secret Santa (I.e., Under $50)
Sure, it’s easy to just toss a gift card in the office Secret Santa pool, but with just a tiny bit of effort, you can pull together a great, generally unisex, legitimately covetable present that anyone would be thrilled to receive.
- DEWAR’S 12 YEAR SPECIAL RESERVE Whisky Reserve Bar, $32 A great bottle of Scotch Whisky = eternal crowd-pleaser.
- FORT STANDARD CREST 4 BOTTLE OPENER Cooper Hewitt, $44 Beautiful object turned bottle opener.
- Rikke Hagen WHISKEY Glasses Y Living, $50 A design classic worthy of your best booze.
- ROYAL VKB FRENCH CARAFE + STACKING GLASSES A+R, $36 For any picnic or guest room bedside table.
- CRITICAL HIT +5 STONES OF FROST Think Geek, $19.99 Whisky rocks.
- CORK POPS LEGACY WINE BOTTLE OPENER Amazon, $22.73 Maybe the most ingenious bottle opener ever.
- RWANDA PEACE COASTERS St Frank, $38 Neutral enough to work with anyone’s aesthetic.
- MAGGIE LOUISE CONFECTIONS CONSTELLATION CHOCOLATE BOX Maggie Louise Confections, $28 Intergalatic chocolates.
- MURCHISON-HUME X GOOP SUNDAY IN SANTA MONICA goop, $40 A clean-burning candle with an epic scent.
- HAPPY SOCKS STRIPE SOCK Happy Socks, $8.40 Because nobody can resist happy socks.
- SALVAGED CEDAR FIRE STARTER KIT Kaufmann Mercantile, $16 For cabin-in-the-wood winter fantasies.
- THE REDSTONE INKBLOT TEST MCA Chicago Store, $14.95 A Rorschach test that will tell you everything you need to know.
- JUNIPER RIDGE CAMPFIRE INCENSE Poketo, $12 To recreate a bonfire-and-smores vibe, anywhere.
- BAZZINI NUTS SUPER COLOSAL PISTACHIOS Bazzini Nuts, $45 Because nobody can just eat one.
- MIDORI ANIMAL PAPER CLIPS Mignon, $9 Because nobody said that office supplies can’t be cute.
- MERCHANT & MILLS RAPID REPAIR KIT Max & Moritz, $30 Prep for those moments you can’t prepare for.
- ALESSANDRO ESTERI ONE YEAR OF WHITE PAGES Fitzsu, $39 Inspiration to start journaling again.
HIGH STREET MARKET
BRASS FOX LETTER OPENER High Street Market, $16 An instant desk upgrade.
- BEST MADE CO. DRISTORE BAGS Best Made Co., $12 For rainy days—and camping.
- ITO BINDERY DRAWING PAD Max & Moritz, $20-50 Kind of the best pads ever.
- KOH-I-NOOR TRI TONE COLORED PENCILS CW Pencil Enterprise, $24 To channel the inner artist.
- MURCHISON-HUME X GOOP CLEAN KIT goop, $29 Everything you need to revitalize your home.
- ILLUSTRATED PLAYING CARDS Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co., $14 To elevate the office bridge game.
- HIGH STREET MARKET BRASS ELEPHANT High Street Market, $29 Elephants bring great luck.
- TOM DIXON THE GOLDEN RULE Walker Shop, $20 For the old-school architect in your life.
QUITTERIE POUCH Urban Outfitters, $22 To stash bits and bobs.
- COACH X BASEMEN LEATHER BOOKMARK Coach, $30 Books are back!
- CHEREE BERRY PAPER BLOSSOM DEARY Cheree Berry Paper, $16 To get a leg up on thank you card writing.