For the Entertainer
From begged-them-to-reissue, exclusive-to-goop Staub cookware, to paper-thin glasses, everything any home cook might need to rule their kitchen kingdom (and maybe take the show on the road).
- Roe Roe Caviar, $275-$550 Available for only two months over the holiday, this limited-edition, EXCELLENT, white sturgeon caviar is sustainably farmed by acquaculture in the Sacramento Valley. You won’t find any nasty ingredients like Borax, either.
- Zwilling x goop Knives goop, $80-$170 Made start-to-finish by a single craftsperson in the 280-year-old ZWILLING J.A. Henckels factory in Germany, these heirloom-worthy knives have balanced, ice-hardened blades that make them sharper, and corrosion resistant.
Marble Cheese Board Paddle Hudson Grace, $49
The prettiest little marble board and knives
for digging into the stinkiest of cheeses.
FULL APRON Steven Alan, $78
Because everything looks better
in goop-approved grey.
Tartine cookbook Bar Tartine, $22 This James Beard Award-winning cookbook from one of our favorite SF restaurants will teach serious cooks about the art of fermentation, dehydration, pickling, and more.
Coasters goop, $68 Coasters that double as
Knives Anthropologie, $36
TOM DIXON BREW
COFFEE PRESS Garde Shop, $190 Stunningly
- Malle W. Trousseau Kitchen Set MoMA store, $5,800 I mean, we would die: Every home cook’s essential, from a master purveyor.
- Staub x goop Cookware goop, $70-$335 We begged Staub to bring back their white cast iron cookware, with an exclusive-to-goop brass knob. It mixes and matches with the grey Staub x goop collection, too.
Bento Bags Quitokeeto, $190 Like a grown-up lunch bag, that’s also great for farmer’s market shopping, too.
Gochujang Sriracha Mixed Made, $9.99 Goes on spicy.
SERVERS Fitzsu, $65 Elevates even the
most basic greens.
Almond Butter Gift Trio Solstice Canyon, $50
We’re huge fans of everything Solstice Canyon
makes—and the packaging is tops.
16+ Honey Cap Beauty, $44 A powerful beauty food.
Chai Masala Oaktown Spice Shop,
$5.75 Forget tea bags. Just add hot water, this fragrant chai mix, and milk.
Board Oil Wilson and Willys, $35 A Boos block’s best friend: Keeps wood hydrated and lemon fresh.
- Macaron Making Kit Dana’s Bakery, $24 An ancient French art, made easy.
Cordial Terrain, $15 Both beautiful and delicious.
Salt Keeper Williams-Sonoma,
$49.95 Simple and modern.
Brass Bottle Opener Tortoise, $49.95
Like the most
Hario Drip Kettle Tortoise General Store, $70
For pour-over coffees
and morning tea.
24 Piece Set with
Storage Capsule Christofle, $1,000 A fancy silver starter set.
- venus family espresso coffee machine Victoria Arduino, price upon request Like what you’d find at an Italian café.
Popcorn Popper Terrain, $35
Movie treats, done up the
Serving Bowl Horne, $179 Plays well with
everything you probably
D’AUTHENTICITÉ ET DE
LUXE SILVERPLATE MILLS March, $150 Salt & Pepper shakers that actually add a bit of glamor to a tablescape.
Carafe Copper Hewitt, $45 To dress up basic water.
Running a Food
Truck For Dummies Amazon, $12 Enough said.
Swedish Sponges Food52, $24 Just toss them in the
dishwasher and reuse.
Copper Grater Tortoise, $40
A traditional Japanese tool
perfect for grating wasabi, daikon, ginger,
or just about anything else.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Dean and Deluca, $45 Cold-pressed olive oil made from the finest Puglian olives, in one of the happiest jugs around.
Round Block Tables Inheritance Shop, $1,375
Because every cook needs
a little extra chopping space.
and grater set CB2, $29.95 To up your table salt game.
- Hangover Tea Your Tea America, $25 Relief, in a tea bag.